Old Town Molitor
A 1965 Old Town Molitor canoe in remarkable original condition and has not required restoration.
I am the second owner and bought it in 1970. This rare canoe was stored inside for over 50 years and used less than a dozen times since it was purchased.
Long decks and mahogany gunwales create a frame so strong that no thwarts are needed on the beautiful Molitor. This hand-crafted canoe is one of a kind and something you will want to display as artwork or use lovingly.
* The Molitor was Old Town’s top wood/canvas model and is sold today with a custom build for $9,000. This Molitor has the Style 45 up-grade package.
* Style 45 has custom paint, oval mahogany gunwales, and mahogany rub rails
* Other woods used are ash and red and white cedar
* Included are cedar paddles, cedar seat backs
* The full sailing package includes:
Mahogany lee boards
Ash lee board clamp on mount
July 10, 2021, 7:45:00 PM