Old Town Molitor
A 1965 Old Town Molitor canoe in remarkable original condition and has not required restoration.
I am the second owner and bought it in 1970. This rare canoe was stored inside for over 50 years and used less than a dozen times since it was purchased.
Long decks and mahogany gunwales create a frame so strong that no thwarts are needed on the beautiful Molitor. This hand-crafted canoe is one of a kind and something you will want to display as artwork or use lovingly.
* The Molitor was Old Town’s top wood/canvas model and is sold today with a custom build for $9,000. This Molitor has the Style 45 up-grade package.
* Style 45 has custom paint, oval mahogany gunwales, and mahogany rub rails
* Other woods used are ash and red and white cedar
* Included are cedar paddles, cedar seat backs
* The full sailing package includes:
Mahogany lee boards
Ash lee board clamp on mount
We are currently having technical difficulties with advertiser email links. Please copy and paste the address into your email program rather than clicking the link. Clicking will send your email to the incorrect address. We apologize for the inconvenience.
July 10, 2021, 7:45:00 PM